Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitsubishi have reduced their brake pads !!!
In light of competitors pricing regarding pads and after working tirelessly with the factory |EQU| vastly reduced prices

MR407376 Front pads were £369 Down to £200, Total fitted inc vat £307 (depending on labour rate)
MR407391 Rear Pads Were £369 Down to £180, Total fitted inc Vat £285

Its all good news.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry Tony I know you are only passing on the news that has been quoted in a press release but all I can say is LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

OE Brembo front pads can be had for £150 all in even if you buy them from Brembo themselves and fitting is a very easy job, certainly no more than an hour if you take if very easily. I just whipped out and checked/cleaned and regreased mine last night in 20 minutes.
OE Brembo rear pads can be had for £50-£60 and likewise with the fitting.
Brembo pads even come with copper grease sachet so you don't even need to spend out on that!

Mitsubishi are not doing us a favour they are just ripping us off slightly less!

Rant over

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...and the thought is oh dear no one is buying our pads because they are too expensive perhaps we should drop the price a bit and only make 50% profit instead of 100% .
Any company that charges nearly £400 for brake pads that can be bought for £150 elsewhere is clearly not customer but profit orientated.
I am not getting at you Tony as I consider you one of the good guys so I will leave it that, thanks as always for passing on the info :)

Scoobymike,
I have standard Brembo's on the back (£60 from Dragon btw ;)), they do the job on the road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't forget 10% MLR discount.

That makes front pads £270 all in,free coffee and you don't have to get your hands dirty.

We have to eat, Sausages this sunday yum yum

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black Knight,

are the sausages included in that price and is there an extra charge for mustard?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry that ones not allowed in the uk something to with european market regulations, to bland for uk tastebuds!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the standard pads have been accused to warp the discs as they are ****.

does anyone actually know if brembo make the pads themselves?

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Original Post:
Sorry that ones not allowed in the uk something to with european market regulations, to bland for uk tastebuds!
That has recently been overruled by the European Court of Justice! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard that was happening, but there is an appeal going on in strasbourg (court of human rights) to stop too much bland french produce coming to the uk.

Nice yellow British colmans mustard is the only way to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:D If they stopped all the products from France to get to the UK, you wouldnt have anything to drink left, except beer! ... and wine from your criminal cousins in Australia (yuk!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts