Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , just registered here after being told i should buy an EVO next after smashing my Elise up :( Not sure yet though as i've got a few points on my license that need to come off first and lost my N.C.D as the accident was my fault so insurance could be an issue , so what will it be an EVO or another Elise ??? quite like the idea of lightweight R.W.D its good fun and quicker than a standard EVO6 around Oulton but there again you cant get big 4 wheel drifts through old hall in one ;) Your thoughts ???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Elise is for hairdressers" Nah they aint , fantastic drivers car just a little short on comfort ;)

Thanks , It was Dave Gammon that introdused me to this site so you can all blame him ;)

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Well if you want comfort in an Evo you best have a rather large rear to bounce on as the Evo is one hard drive :crackup:

Come up to the Wiggin Tree Meet tonight we can always sit you in the car and see what you think :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would do but its the Watermillocks meet in Bolton , got to be there as i need to sell some of my leftover Lotus bits , maybe next time eh ?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Simon W said:
"Elise is for hairdressers" Nah they aint , fantastic drivers car just a little short on comfort ;)

Thanks , It was Dave Gammon that introdused me to this site so you can all blame him ;)
Don't mention that you know Dave Gammon, that's not good ;) :crackup: (Only kidding Dave :kiss: :) )

Welcome to the MLR :wave:

Buy an Evo :coolsm:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Can only give you a girly opinion. I've got a Mak so obviously I would say get one of those.

Touch wood, nothing has gone wrong with mine yet :) But I'm sure it will :( :blah:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Simon W said:
Had a bit of a race with a Mak last year on the M6 , i was in my Clio Williams , guess who lost ;)
Wasn't a black Mak was it, Leonard is into Racing people, only problem is they then think I'm up for the same when I'm driving it :rolleyes: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts