Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hi to all evo owners out there finally bought a 6 myself pick it up sat

·
Registered
24,444 Posts
Hi welcome to the MLR :D you will love it, I started out with a IV six yrs ago then got me mak last year awesome cars.

enjoy yourself on here. Also seeing you are a paid up member you can get into the funny bits of the forum like Jokes and chit chat.

Julie ;)

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Evo 6 nice choice.

Welcome to the MLR :wave:

Bex :angel:

Edited to say: Makes you always beat me to it :D

·
Registered
24,444 Posts
What colour is the car then ?? you best get some pics up in the picture gallery so we can have a look :D any questions etc about the forum feel free to pm me I will try and help as best I can.

Julie :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Makes said:
What colour is the car then ?? you best get some pics up in the picture gallery so we can have a look :D any questions etc about the forum feel free to pm me I will try and help as best I can.

Julie :D
Julie you need to view users car profiles and then you would be able to see, its Reims blue :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Makes said:
:fftopic: sorry to our newbie mevo6

Madmat man, who pays the bill at this Hooter place thingie :confused: is it a nose job place... now this profile thingie tab is about :D bugger Im off for a drinkie :crackup:
:crackup: :crackup:

I don't think that is the sort of job some people would be after :D

·
Banned
1,065 Posts
Nose Job????? :confused:

I'd of thought places like Hooters offer Blow jobs and more if the price is right!!!!(Am i right Mat???? ;) )

I wouldn't know cause i have to sit at home and wait for him getting back!!! :mad: ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts