Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for my first evo an imported 1V, should have it in a couple of weeks. I've waited 3 months already It's killing me. I have yet to drive an evo, a bit nervous after listening to all the talk. My last car was a v6 vectra I cant wait to see the difference.
I will post some photos when it FINALLY arrives.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi mate.
I'm also from pembs, and new to this site. I'm on the look out for a evo 6 but all the good ones go to quick (or i'm to slow!!), would be good to meet up once we're both sorted.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meet Up

Hi mate

I will keep a look out for you. Would be good to meet when your sorted. My Evo is imported by ritchspeed.com Aberystwyth, I had a good deal but it has taken 4 months from order to delivery, which is painful. cheers

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Hi Norm,

I'm living in Milford Haven now but i'm originally from Sandfields I've got family in baglan. Next South Wales trackday will have to meet up. cheers mate

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
hi mate and welcome it will be worth the wait i assure you that

also have driven the 2.5 v6 vectra, all ill say is prepare for take off mate happy driving :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.