Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on here for about a year now and thought I better say hello.

Few pics of my 6, pretty much standard apart from Cusco suspension, Zigen cat back, Forge DV, Alloy Rad, and now has Ralliart mudflaps and sunstrip ( not in pictures)

Although its a newbie post there might be a possibility it will be in the for sale section as there in another itch that might need scratched soon.

Attachments

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was bought from non reputable Tom Harvey, was a punt going down from Scotland to look at this but I can say it is in exceptional condition, imported tail end of 2015. There was another I had my eye on if this one wasn't what was described but it lived up to what I was told/sent.

·
Zero Fighter
12,869 Posts
How's the underside of the car? Have you ever bothered to check cars history or have you got auction sheet?

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Underside is clean, no history with the car apart from what is stickerd/stamped inside. It is very clean and straight and has had a lot of comments about how clean when in for servicing etc.

·
Zero Fighter
12,869 Posts
Underside is clean, no history with the car apart from what is stickerd/stamped inside. It is very clean and straight and has had a lot of comments about how clean when in for servicing etc.
cool,where did you have it serviced? when are you looking to sell it and what are you hoping to get for it ?

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have serviced it once and Steve at Boanerges Performance has don't the rest, I have a load of receipts etc to prove work that has been done in my ownership. I would sell whenever really, just not in any desperate rush. U interested gog?

·
Zero Fighter
12,869 Posts
I have serviced it once and Steve at Boanerges Performance has don't the rest, I have a load of receipts etc to prove work that has been done in my ownership. I would sell whenever really, just not in any desperate rush. U interested gog?
Sold my 9 last year and wanted to make a year or two break before next one,a 6, comes. I'm keeping eye on potential 6's I'd like to look at when times comes. If I minter dyed yes I am but not just yet, I guess I'm not in rush, just yet , to get one but am keeping dialogue with few guys with 6's that I like. Keep me in the loop please :smthumbup

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your right Andy, but well worth keeping them clean, white on white 6s are the way to go. I was going to buy white millenniums or compomotives but I don't think il be changing anything else. Keeping it's as standard as possible.

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ayrshire Ross, as previously stated I'm in no rush to get rid but if anyone would like to come and have a look and price is agreed it can go. Where you from mate?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts