Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm Craig from up near Glasgow. I'm picking my evo 7 up on Sunday and can't wait :) I currently have a supercharged golf R32 but fancied a change. Is there anything to really look for on the 7's in particular? Maybe someone on here will know the car. Cheers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Hi bud welcome.

Yir car does look familiar,not many 7's in that colour. Remember one up for sale last year.

Edited to add...look out for rust rust rust on 7's especially around the rear arches.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers, I picked her up today and all I can say is ohh myyyy!!! It is pretty quick. I always wanted an evo and I am not disappointed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers guys. Yea I love the colour that's what drew me to it and you don't see any 7's where I stay. I need to do the thrust bearing in the gearbox so hopefully that's not too big a job but apart from that it's great. Completely different to the golf I had

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers guys. Yea it was the supercharged r32 in Glasgow. Unfortunately I've not had a good start to evo life.... Had to get the gearbox rebuilt today and ordered a new release bearing . Absolutely fuming to say the least

1 - 16 of 16 Posts