Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :D
Im Will.. i'm from Wellington NZ.
I drive an Evo4... mods are 3' exhaust, Pod filter and a bit of boost. Best quartermile ET to date is 12.9 @123mph.
i'm hoping to get a few more go fast bits

how you doin? :coolsm:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jville?

Where is "Jville" I'm from Jville (Jacksonville) in United States...are you here too? Cheers Mate...lets hook up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Jville?

Donovan Ray said:
Where is "Jville" I'm from Jville (Jacksonville) in United States...are you here too? Cheers Mate...lets hook up
nah man, the Jville im from is a suburb of Wellington in New Zealand, a couple of lil islands in the south pacific.
Hows Jacksonville? what do you drive man?
cool.. will

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Mate,
I'm currently enjoying a 2004 Evo GSR VIII. It's a swell ride to be certain. I'd luv to give it a go on a track somewhere. There's a big race at the Laguna Raceway in California this weekend. The track is open to the public for a few hours prior so a few guys I know are going to give it a go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats awesome man... have you heard of manfield LOL!!! ... i wanna go around Laguna Seca, i've learnt if off by heart from playing Gran Turismo LOL.. awesome! how many Kw's is ya Evo?
chur
Will

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Re: Re: Jville?

wmspec said:
nah man, the Jville im from is a suburb of Wellington in New Zealand, a couple of lil islands in the south pacific.
Fancy any visitors? :) South Pacific....... :coolsm: Hello to you. :)

Pete

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh man.. you're all welcome.. bring ya evo's with ya and we'll kick some subie ass :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts