Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can I say I recently bought an Evo 4 with an 8mr engine fairly standard car looking to modify it and get a remap to get it close to 400bhp so looking for some info on how ill get it to that looking forward to ask so e questions ;)

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
Welcome bud :smthumbup
Where did you acquire this :mhihi:
Enjoy the :mitsi:...and enjoy MLR :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought it from a friend of mine in Galway he bought it off a friend off his with the engine dead and he got the 8mr engine put into it goes pretty well but I'm craving more power already :)

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
Bought it from a friend of mine in Galway he bought it off a friend off his with the engine dead and he got the 8mr engine put into it goes pretty well but I'm craving more power already :)
Ah ,the relentless quest for power.....mod it ....then it breaks ...then you spend more and forge it ....and still the same power :mhihi:....:smthumbup

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ,the relentless quest for power.....mod it ....then it breaks ...then you spend more and forge it ....and still the same power :mhihi:....:smthumbup
That's the name of the game but I heard these 8 mr engines were fairly strong to begin with

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
That's the name of the game but I heard these 8 mr engines were fairly strong to begin with
Indeed they are , more aggressive cams than a standard 8 gsr too :smthumbup.....You can push 400 on standard bottom end , but its always a worry imho !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts