Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to Evo's, previously owned:

performance cars:

Astra 2.0 Turbo Bertone - 220BHP - got my hands really dirty with this one.
Bmw M3 E46 - Standard
13.5s 1/4 mile on video
Best time 13.2s

Sensible cars still own:

Ford KA '10
Ford Mondeo '11 1.6 TDCI econetic

Now I am a beaming with joy with my new purchase -

A Virgin Evo IX Fq-340 Flame Red #218

Pictures to follow once I learn how to post them :mhihi:

I do not plan to modify it as I am happy with the standard spec and Enjoy it in confidence and not have it end up in breaking parts at japperformaceparts. Hope to see some of you all at shows and meets :smthumbup Japshow next weekend at santapod hopefully :D

Just wondering is there a list of owners on here with Production numbers? i.e:

#218 Evo IX FQ-340 Flame Red [NasEvo]

I'm finding it really hard to find a good read on people projects with same model, as majority of the evo I find is the EVO VIII MR. Just goooogle it and you'll see what I mean, Or could it be that this is needle in a hay stack is quite rare?

Thanks in advance

Nas

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a red nine been buying bits and bobs just ordered titanium engine bay kit from America, carbon goodies I my new friends and I fitted Kalyan black ralliart mud flaps on my red nine today
I do love the mud flaps, I will get some in the near future. :smthumbup

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Nas , great looking car i just live down the road from you in stoney stanton and also a newbie to evos.Not seen your car around evos are quite rare around here , nice photos Andy.
I live close to sp tuning in burbage, shame they only have two wheel rolling road. Think I'll be visiting the awd rolling road off the A5 just to see how the car is performing standard.

What are you driving? I'll be sure to :mitsi: :mitsi: :mitsi: :group:

Nas

· Registered
295 Posts
Hi Nas, I have red tme only had it since October, at the moment in my mates body shop in Leicester getting in to tip top condition and new strip kit fitted, Should be back in a couple of weeks. Only really used as sunday afternoon car or car shows really.

· Registered
295 Posts
Bloody hell three Evos all within a few miles of each other. I think this year only seen about 4 or 5 kicking around. There is a red Fq360 in Leicester and the guys a mechanic and he works in wigston for a independent Porsche garage and last summer seen a evo6 GSR around Earlshilton Hinckley area.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If everyone locally is up for it we should meet up once in a while, I'm originally from London so bit of a loner round here although my evo has been keeping me very happy and occupied lately. Let me know when is a good time for you all I spend my Saturdays first mowing the lawn then washing my sexy beast and polishing her and sit around Sunday's drinking and admiring my work. If anyone knows a good place to meet feel free to let me know. P.s sorry for the late response had a hectic week doing commissioning in gatwick and London and was knocked out from being too tired.

Nas

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.