Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new from the audenshaw area. ive only seen one evo driving around near me. its silver and says pete iles or something in the window. anyone know who its is? i have a bottle green evo 5 i will get posts up ASAP. when my camera decides it will work again. lol :coolsm:

·
12,906 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. That will be Pete, he is on here, lives in Denton which prolly explains why you see him quite a bit. I drive through Audenshaw quite alot myself though mostly in my van. :)

There are quite a few of us round these parts..

Myself - yellow V
Peter (not on here) White V Big spoiler, tinted windows
monkbro - White V11
Monkbros mate (not on here) Black V
Pete Isles as you mentioned.
And a stickered up white 4 in denton aswell.

They are the few I know. :)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Didde said:
Hi im new from the audenshaw area. ive only seen one evo driving around near me. its silver and says pete iles or something in the window. anyone know who its is? i have a bottle green evo 5 i will get posts up ASAP. when my camera decides it will work again. lol :coolsm:
you will have to be a member to post pics mate :D

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Hello mate! Give me a wave next time you see me. Or the finger like others do..... :rolleyes: :D I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. ;) If you can get to Whitby for about 11ish there's a meet on. Approx 30 cars meeting at the Abbey, (Abbey Lane) :)

Pete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright pete lol
didnt think you would be on here. your car is mint i like the flames when you change gear. i was driving behind you on the motorway. its like a rally car lol :D

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
wombat231170 said:
Didde loves Pete
Didde loves pete
:googoo: :googoo:
:D :D ;)
Shut it! He likes me car so I love him as well. :kiss: Didde, did you say you have a bottle green Evo V? :confused: Which motorway were you behind me on? :)

Pete

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
But I like the Happy Mondays, Stone Roses and even have music by The Duritti Column.......

Please let me in

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
wombat231170 said:
But I like the Happy Mondays, Stone Roses and even have music by The Duritti Column.......

Please let me in
The Duritti Column....... :confused: Is it my age? :lol: Ok, you're in. :coolsm:

Pete

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Woo HOO!!!!!!!, You might wanna google for Durriti mate, weird and wonderful artist from that same golden era that changed the musical world ;) ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts