Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,im from south wales, and looking on buying a EVO4, the thing that im most worried about is insurance and the parts!
the above is the only thing putting me of at the moment, so any suggestions most welcome, btw im 32 with nearly 4 years no-clames,

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
hi m8
for parts theres promax or ears, both are on here, insurance depends on the mods on the car, i used to be with liverpool victoria but since doing loads of mods ive switched to pace ward, paid about £700 last year with lv, near £1200 this year but all mods are covered
im 35 , full ncb, and a few points
mark

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome to the club :p

I'm 32 paying £850 with pace ward this year :D after paying £1400 with another insurer last year :mad:

Full NCB, fairly clean license :angel:

promax have always done a good job with my car

oh and to hijack the thread , mark, I haven't seen you since the porthcawl meet , how are you doin'?

Simon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the response lads! at the moment ive got a celica 6thgen ss2 and a UK gt4 205, the only thing that stopped me buying the EVO was the insurance and parts, thats why i went for a UK gt4, also there seems to be quite a following for the EVO in south-wales! not like the gt4, goeing to spend some time LEARNING about the evo, and maybe meet up with some evo boys to have a chat, 'not sure if theyd want to meet up with a gt4 owner tho'?

·
Registered
187 Posts
hi guys i think its about time we should have another meet, when can people make it.

andy7reg i have a evo4 i might be selling it soon and i live in cardiff, if we have a meet illl take you for a burn in it if you want

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guys i think its about time we should have another meet, when can people make it.

andy7reg i have a evo4 i might be selling it soon and i live in cardiff, if we have a meet illl take you for a burn in it if you want

cheers! let me know when thes a meet on!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
hi simon/guys
not been up to much since porthcawl, hardly used the car, off the road at the mo, had a £600 vet bill which wiped out the funds to service/tax/mot the car so its on sorn at the mo, stuck a message on some mail i had seen for you in work a month or two ago, off to cavos next friday, plan to get the car back on the road for july, cant wait :D
mark

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
mark morris said:
hi simon/guys
not been up to much since porthcawl, hardly used the car, off the road at the mo, had a £600 vet bill which wiped out the funds to service/tax/mot the car so its on sorn at the mo, stuck a message on some mail i had seen for you in work a month or two ago, off to cavos next friday, plan to get the car back on the road for july, cant wait :D
mark
Mark, Hope you get the car back on the road soon, vet bills can hit you like that, hope all is OK though,

have a great weekend, hope to hook up, maybe next time my car is being fiddled with at Promax?

Simon :coolsm:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.