Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 months without the Evo finally got a track car sorted today.

1997 Vectra V6 challenge car - seen a few on the tracks last year and liked them alot.

Hopefully will get to Oulton on the 23rd to give it a run, if not have booked a place on the MLR day at Cadwell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a white one at Donington today, seemed to be going pretty well and sounded nice!
Like you say will make a good track day car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evo400 you naughty person! You seem to have targetted me as a car to beat, which I think is a mistake.

There are lots of other EVOs out there that are quicker and better driven. I would probably look to avoid you on a track as I do not race, ever :D Racing is very, very bad on track days. Tut tut!

I am not a very good driver at all, and am quite nervous on tracks I don't know. Have only had my EVO for about 14 months, and never did tracks before the EVO - infact, I didn't even know what an Apex was! This is all new to me, but I am a fast learner :D

Suggest you pick another target to beat - someone with a faster car, and a better driver! If I do encounter you on a track in my rear view mirror, I will simply let you pass - unless of course, I am accelerating away :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts