Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps,

My VII doesnt seem to be hitting 1.4 bar boost (more like 1.35) according to the dynamometer it was on today - and the car isnt holding the boost as flatly as I'd like.

Therefore, if I buy one of these HKS Boost Controller thingymabobs will this be a worthwhile upgrade and consequently will I get any bhp increase if its set up right ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tt your dum mate u need a ******* ecu first mate sorry u have a evo 7 o forgot coz sams is 1.4 bar as well he doesnt seem to have a prob speak to him or something

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John.w

Thanks for the offer, and I know this sounds daft.

But buying secondhand takes away the enjoyment of opening up your new toy and unwrapping it - knowing that it has come out of its box all fresh and as if it was especially made for you :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tt u wont need a boost controller mate if u get a remappable ecu. or just get a dawes valve fitted just now costs about 35.00 i just got on notice a lot of difference but still to get it to 1.2 bar again guy didnt have the boost gauge on him, his mate took it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moses, I fancy one of those fancy little box thingymabobs with flashing lights on it and buttons you can play with.

Not arsed about paying a few quid for it, gadgets are good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats that, a boost controller or what, im gonna get a ecu soon, so if it works for me mate i will give u a shout, remappable one from link is 698 but they dont have any for evo 7's yet, gems does though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts