Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. Just got my 2004 Lancer Ralliart 2 days ago. already blew through a tank and a half of gas. lol. Cant stop driving it. i absolutly love it. Up until now, i've been driving suzuki swifts. my last one was a 1990 suzuki swift GTi 1.3L TwinCam. nice and peppy, but old and rattly. I still have a passion for suzukis, but I've been interested in lancers ever since i first started liking cars. Im from canada, so we dont get evos here, so this is the closest thing to it. and to be honest, i dont care all that much. right now, its more than enough to put a smile on my face every time i get in it. so, i hope to learn a few things here, maybe pick up some parts too. and maybe even make a few friends. see you all around. and i'll snap some pictures soon, even though the cars got its winter tires on incase we ever get snow here in canada, lol. Speaking of canada, any canadians on here?

Greg

EDIT:pics

There we go. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Hi Greg, welcome to the MLR. I don't know if we have other Canadian members, I'm sure we must do as we have people from all over the world. Glad you're enjoying your Lancer. Why don't you have Evos in Canada, is it something to do with emissions?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts