Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like your opinions on this please-

.08 compound originally developed as an endurance race compound but it has been used on a lot of Porsche’s as a fast road / trackday compound where is has performed very well with excellent cold bite and low dust.

We are now looking at producing these in 7781 and 0109 pad shapes for Brembo calipered Mitsubishi EVO’s.

.08 has excellent cold bite and very low wear rate with an average Mu similar to our .01 pad.

Is this something that you feel could work well on the Mitsubishi EVO?

Best regards,
Charlie

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
I was raving about the .01 pad i bought from IndigoGT however i do think there are much better pads our there for the Evolution.

Mine give loads of dust and leave my wheels covered in brake dust on every outting. Normal driving or spirited. ( PF 2 Piece disc )

May just be me but i dont find the .01 to be a fast road pad at all , just a normal OE type pad.

They are quiet and they was not very expensive however i doubt i'll be using them again after these, and thats coming from someone who was advising members to go with the .01 pad.

May try your race pad and see how i get on with that ??

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was raving about the .01 pad i bought from IndigoGT however i do think there are much better pads our there for the Evolution.

Mine give loads of dust and leave my wheels covered in brake dust on every outting. Normal driving or spirited. ( PF 2 Piece disc )

May just be me but i dont find the .01 to be a fast road pad at all , just a normal OE type pad.

They are quiet and they was not very expensive however i doubt i'll be using them again after these, and thats coming from someone who was advising members to go with the .01 pad.

May try your race pad and see how i get on with that ??
The .08 pad is certainly better in terms of dust. Or you could try the .07 our highest friction material.

Regards,
Charlie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts