Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see shell are doing the top trumps again this year. Only missing 3 out of the set. Audi, Lotus and Range Rover. Any guesses as to which one will be the elusive one. :) See the new Mitsi fq400 made the cut, no sign of a Scooby though :crackup:

Later peeps

Daz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Went down to my local Shell garage today to fill up and was handed 'half a box of cards'. They couldn't get rid of them fast enough and the boxes were just clogging up the place.

I now have all 23. Just missing that elusive 'Lotus'! which I doubt very much I will find considering there's only 6 in circulation....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
raptor8291 said:
I see shell are doing the top trumps again this year. Only missing 3 out of the set. Audi, Lotus and Range Rover. Any guesses as to which one will be the elusive one. :) See the new Mitsi fq400 made the cut, no sign of a Scooby though :crackup:

Later peeps

Daz
i got spare rang rover if you need it :crackup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Shaun, Def missing a rang rover :crackup: :imwithst: . Must be the only one in circulation, might be worth something :D . Try sticking it on ebay. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
raptor8291 said:
Cheers Shaun, Def missing a rang rover :crackup: :imwithst: . Must be the only one in circulation, might be worth something :D . Try sticking it on ebay. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Cheers
oh ok my typing skills not best in world :rolleyes: RANGE ROVER i got two of them spare :D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,641 Posts
I have the lotus I have 3?????


I'll post some pics, I too get on well with the guy at the local shell garage

I am missing 1 too so if anyone wants to do a swap let me know :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
CTRnutter said:
I have the lotus I have 3?????

I'll post some pics, I too get on well with the guy at the local shell garage

I am missing 1 too so if anyone wants to do a swap let me know :)
Congratulations then - between gung-ho and yourself you just won a car !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Evo-Jase said:
Congrats mate - I have the other really really rare 22 so perhaps we could do a deal ;) :crackup:

Justin :D
Sorry I meant to say I had a lotus parked down the street from me and I was interested in buying a VX220 but changed my mind. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Cryptwalk said:
Has anyone got this elusive Lotus then or what?

I need it to complete the set. :blah:
Some geezer at the garage said that they had not released the lotus cards yet but just because he dishes out petrol doesnt mean he is the leading authority on the shell win-a-car comp. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Jonny L said:
Here is the offer! I will give anyone £10k cash for the lotus exige. Anyone want to take me up on the offer?
So you can get a 60k car with it? Hmm choices choices.. :crackup:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top