Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just got MR 320 2 wks ago, paid £25,750 otr inc tracker.

Though a had agood deal till i saw the above posts!

The dealer told me the only two colours available are red and silver, they also told me the only model available was the 320......

But then again the dealer i went to was full of it! Still waiting for the manual and maintenance logbook and will be for another 2-3 wks.

·
Registered
525 Posts
:D Got mine from Gordon Lamb Sheffield this weekend, pre reg 05 plate , 1yrs tax for £24999, with a part ex.Could have got it a bit cheaper poss for cash - no free servicing deal as it is a pre reg - still only had 30 miles on it though! Now I have to run the bugger in!!! :D Speak to a nice chap goes by the name of Graham..

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Idlehands. no mate i dont think so.£24500 was the lowest anywhere but my dealer agreed on the 24350 to clinch the deal with only 6 months tax,but hey the lowest i`ve seen after this was 24995 and a further 6 months tax doesnt cost £650.if you get better than this mate you will certainly have earned it cos it has taken me nearly 2 months of haggling,but as they say at the moment its a buyers market so you never know ;)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Grensons :crackup: what a joke!! when i went in there and told them that i had been offered one for 24500 he basically called me a fibber and said that nobody could sell them at that price or they would be making a loss,so i promised to return with my 320 and the invoice when it arrived. i received a phone call 45minutes later from grensons telling me that he had rang mitsubishi and that they were offering discount that he wasnt aware of and could now by some strange coincidence do me a 320 for 24500.
i told him to shove it and subsequently ordered from elsewhere :D
if you dont mind me asking avers what model viii have you got and how much did you pay???
ps they also offered me peanuts for my px...w**kers.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you want to travel a bit further North I've had nothing but good experiences at Browns of Preston (sales and service). They usually seem to have a fair array of models in the showroom, they advertise on here so you can find contact details in the links section.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
i have read a lot of good press about browns on this forum,but when i visited there i was very disappointed.they refused to discount their cars and they offered me 2grand less for my px than most other garages.obviously didnt need the business. i personally would not waste my time travelling to see them.but this is just my opinion.
all in all i was bitterly disappointed in the level of customer service offered by all the dealers,considering you are in there to part with anything from 20 to 30 grand. :mad:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.