·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just to introduce my self my name is Paul I live in Dartford Kent
I have recently brought an EVO 7 GSR from Ralliart
I have been lurking on the forum for about a mouth
so I though it was time to introduce myself
I just like to say thanks to the people behind the seens that keep this running
And all the people that post as some of the information help me to choose the EVO
Also a thank to the people that no doubt help me in the future
paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome to the mad house, try not to get too hooked :D

just out of interest how did you find us?

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it was a post that jackal made on the lotus bbs as i had an elise before the evo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see what good press i give the MLR !!! - i garuantee they'll be lots more ex-Lotus owners here this year judging by the amount that have mailed me and asked about the EVO and then read my buying guide :)

Welcome Paul - glad you decided for evo ownership

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paul and welcome to the fun :)

I'm an ex Lotus owner too (Elise and amp; Esprit GT3) and love the Evo (E6 Tommi Mak Edition) and I'm sure you'll love yours too :)

In an ideal world I would like to own another Lotus (either an Elise S2 or 340R) but wouldn't swap the Evo to do so - it's just such a good all-rounder and does everything that I need.

Just wish I was wealthy like a certain individual above then I could have the best of both worlds ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi jackal
i give you the credit for bringing me here
brown paper bag
having had an elise s1 and s2 i would like to keep the elise but in the end you can't use it every day car
paul
ps i also had a bad back but that has got better since i got the evo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hallo mate, i am only across the river in essex, hope to see you at some of the mimms/box hill meets

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Paul, welcome to the jungle :) Enjoy the forum, it's a great source of knowledge and information

I'm also 7GSR owner in Kent (Tunbridge Wells), so hope to see you at a southern meet soon e.g Bolney

Croz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paulski,

Leave, leave now! Once you're in it won't let you go! I had 4 posts just 3 months ago!

A 7? Have you not had a proper Evo then? :D

Simon7 is bound to reply to this! But ignore him, he's only a mod! Rides a Vespa! And likes Leeds Utd, and Wimbledon and Millwall and............:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts