Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
been a mlr member for a few months now,great site by the way!
bought myself evo 8fq330 a few months ago,to be honest now,wish i had found this site before i had bought my 1st evo!.coz i would of gone a few more quid and bought an mr 340.bigger turbo housing,better cams!,now i have got use to the car.same old story i would like the magic 400/400.i am now looking at the best and cheapest way of doing it.i have my own garage and workshops,but not worked on many evos until mine.could do with a little advice on the matter if poss.also would like come ralliart mudflaps.i am sure they were on sale on the club shop,but they seem not to be there now.
thank you for any responce :)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Mudflaps - speak to ScottLowe or FQ Performance and they'll be able to sort you out.

Try reading this for the way to attain 400/400.

Welcome to MLR and get some pics of your car up!!!!

Pete

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
best and cheapest way mate for your 400/400

exhaust filter fuel pump and then the ecutek remap you may just touch 400 with it or just be a little shy of it

mudflaps yes as above scott lowe :coolsm:

oh and sorry welcome to the mlr

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replies
i have seen the 400/400 post,is the hks super dragger that bad on the standard car,do i need a decat,not that im bothered as i have my own testing station.
thought i would have to put the mr cams in and the larger turbo housing on.also who is the best man in the north west to fit an ecutec for me?.im near manchester
thans johnny:)

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
thanks for replies
i have seen the 400/400 post,is the hks super dragger that bad on the standard car,do i need a decat,not that im bothered as i have my own testing station.
thought i would have to put the mr cams in and the larger turbo housing on.also who is the best man in the north west to fit an ecutec for me?.im near manchester
thans johnny:)
rc developments mate for all your needs up that way give em a bell there nice and helpfull people :coolsm:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info
had a look at rc developments,seen there stuff on here before,they look good will give em a call.
thanks again:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice 1 buddy.seen that for a grand better than me getting my hands dirty with the cams and turbo housing.dont no how they can do it for that money.+ would get the belt changed with the new cams.bit of peace of mind.sweet! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts