Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Thought I would make a little introduction post as my first post to the forum.
My name is leigh, and i have recently bought my first Evolution.
After months of reading the buyer's guide and searching for one that I wanted, I found an unmolested low mileage Evolution 8 MR FQ 320 in red.
This was the dream car for me after seeing it on a display stand at Max Power Live in 2004 when I was 13.
Since I bought it in October 2016, it has been taken to C1-R and had its major service along with a Stage 2 clutch and lightened flywheel fitted.
I am an avid (borderline obsessive) hobbyist detailer, so my ultimate overall goal is to try and keep the car as mint as it came out of the factory.
Over the recent Xmas period I spent approximately 29 hours (spread over 3 days) correcting the swirls and "love marks" on the car. Which left it looking stunning.
I'm currently waiting for my alloys (standard MR alloys) to be returned once they have been refurbished and repainted.
My Stock Hks superdragger is about to be sent away and refurbished with all new 3" stainless steel and resonator removed.
I have booked my Japfest 2017 club stand ticket with MLR and look forward to meeting everyone on the 30th April (also my 26th birthday :lol: )

Cheers

Leigh

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts