Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright chaps, just got me a 2004 EVO VII fq300.

I've moved from bikes to cars and it's OK i suppose :)

Dan

Nottingham

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
dansamsarah said:
Alright chaps, just got me a 2004 EVO VII fq300.

I've moved from bikes to cars and it's OK i suppose :)

Dan

Nottingham
:smthumbup HI
Yes the bikes are more fun but the evo is nearly as much fun :)
I have a K6 1000 :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

I have had various bikes including gsxr's from 750wr to 750ww, then i went into 1000cc twins amongst other things. Packed em up before they packed me up... permanently!!

My car is running like a bag o spanners at the minute. Anyone recommend a decent tuning shop to do the ecu???

Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Redliner i'll visit those places and check them out.

I'm sure it's drinking too much fuel !!!!

In fact, i wouldn't say it's drinking... It's simple just taking the lot in one big gready mouthfull !!!! miond you, i have been playing :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Paul,

More advice... My car still has the cat-converter in place.. Would you de-cat or is there too much of a MOT hassle to bother ???

·
Registered
386 Posts
i dont know much about cars but i would say decat it only hassel will be be changing it once a year for MOT unless you find a MOT center that might turn a blind eye,i left my decat pipe off as i didnt want to take the risk of been pulled over by the feds

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
**** the feds they have to catch you first kill the cat get the brick off the exhaust ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. I('ll speak to the MoT garage in Nottingham - place on Westdale Lane - see if they'll look past it.

They blanked the egr on my van and tweaked the fuel pump settings so they may just....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts