Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you know we will have available very shortly a full stainless steel (with optional HPC coating too) exhaust manifold upgrades for Evo 1-3 as well as 4-6 and the new 7 as well. We'll be posting dyno results very soon. These will be 100% bolt on affairs including all required hardware, and bolt directly to the stock turbos on all the models.

In addition, we are working on a modified version to permit the use of the Garret turbos as well, from the T25 flange, up to the full T3/T4 for those more custom affairs. Prices for either version will be just south of $1000 US, are fully TIG welded, and are of the highest quality....not some made in Taiwan parts, but rather manufactured with the spirit and quality you come to expect from the higher end Japan manufacturers...stay tuned!

adam
Z-1 Performance, Inc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What is the price on these manifolds?

Sorry, I didn't read your post fully. Where are they going to be made?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are being made in Australia. I have pictures if anyone wants...how can i post them here?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should have pics tonight from the manufacturer.

cost is TDB, but under $1000 US for sure

First batch will be to suit teh Mitsu turbos, next batch we are going to do some with some Garret flanges if there is interest.

Also doing one to suit the early (1-3) models too in a couple weeks time

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,
I'm interested in the manifold for my EVO5 but with T4 flange. I'm from australia so how can i get in contact with you and do you have any pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Evo 1 manifolds will be coming soon..we have an E39A Galant Vr4 in house, so test fitment will be on it 9if it clears the GVR4, it will clear any Evo 1-3, as they are the same components used).

As for the T4 flange, that is still about 1-2 months away, as it is a recast manifold, not just an adapter flange.

Dyno results will be posted along with pics shortly....!!

thanks again for the keen interest

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would still like to see pictures of this new maifold please :)

interested in the length of the pipes

Ta
R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah - look at the runners on that - nice flange!!!

It's enough to turn a petrolhead into a petrolperv!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just make sure the manifold locates the turbo in the same exact place. The distance between the radiator and the turbo on an Evo 1-3 is less than on a GVR4.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got the pictures and emailed them to Heave Ho Six to host!

As for recast, let me clarify...the T4 varient would be a totally seperate manifold from this one, which uses the standard Mitsubishi turbo flange. It shold be ready in the next few weeks, barring delays, and I will post details when they are ready for sale.

For now, introductory prices are as follows:

Evo 4-6: $899.99 US plus shipping
Evo 1-3 (ready in about 2 weeks time): $949.99

We are also going to be introducing a front mount IC kit to suit teh Evo 3-6 in the coming weeks, as well as an uprated clutch and lightweight flywheel for Evo 3-7 next week

To order, just call (631)254-8277 M-F 10 am to 7 pm EST, or email the best time to contact you at [email protected]

thanks!

adam
Z-1 Performance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, we're aware of that....the header is actually designed for the Evo 1-3, I am just installing one on a GVR4.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts