Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if its on here already: mods delete as necessary

Road Pricing Petition......

The government proposal to introduce road pricing will mean you having to purchase a tracking device for your car and paying a monthly bill to use it.

The tracking device will cost about £200 and in a recent study by the BBC, the lowest monthly bill was £28 for a rural florist and £194 for a delivery driver.

A non working Mum who used the car to take the kids to school paid £86 in one month.

On top of this massive increase in tax, you will be tracked. Somebody will know where you are at all times. They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit you can expect an NIP with your monthly bill.

If you care about our freedoms and stopping the constant bashing of the Car/Van/Bike User, please sign the petition on "No 10's new website":

To sign up to the petition click here

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
how many and who has signed this petition so far??, im all for signing it but do not in any way want to give my name and address espcially to our government detailing my preference as the next thing i will know i will end up on one of their lists which they keep in the event of a national emergency so to speak they then go rounding up all the outspoken people.. ;) (they do have a list like this too mind) :cry:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,880 Posts
This is the third time this **** has been posted. Mods, please delete :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts