Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live about 10 yards from the forest, so I can definitely make that! If there is a good take-up, I can suggest plenty of good roads and pubs! Not many people seem up for it though :(

Come on guys!! I know there's plenty of you around, would be good to get something going down here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pondy :D

I put this one up and was looking at meeting up at beulieu motor museum.

Date around mid march ,just to get a few more south coasters interested .

Grog if you know some good routes then by all means go ahead,I not familier with the area.
Criteria

meet /at Beulieu say around 11.30 -12 ish

route / Grog can organise

venue /nice pub for some lunch and a couple of beers.

date /the nearest sunday to the middle of march.

atttendee's

Pondy
Swampy
Grog
me shorty

Some where a bit different hey!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Count me in if it's after the 22rd March I only live about ten miles away! nice!

Grog what exhaust r u running? cos I would like to hear the exhaust to help me decide which exhaust I would fit.

Thanxs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cadwell park is the friday 22 nd and midlands karting meet is the sunday 24th march

HOW ABOUT SUNDAY 31st MARCH OR BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 1st APRIL.

Don't forget at the end of April The MLR p!ss up in NOrthampton at the end of april.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bank Holiday Monday would b best for me,but I could make Sunday as well just gonna b a little tired! though from a l8 Sat nite :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paul, sorted out a date yet?, add us too the list, great driving roads in this area, good food too, know a good resturant in Bucklers hard, on south coast.
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lets go fot it MONDAY 1ST APRIL bank holiday monday .
Usaually bored by then as long week end.

Grog if your ok will you sort a route out ?
Nice bit of fast road with a few twistys in it.
Don't tell us where we are going as it makes it more fun :D

BUt start of from Beulieu.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought we were gonna have pace notes like they had on the big scooby meet where a few Evos went! I got my co-driver sorted out already! even if we don't, doesn't matter I will bring her along anyway!

I think pace notes would b cool cos we will be able to go quicker! and safer!

Have any u guys got 2 way radios? cos they r useful for informing other people when u spot the FEDS. I am getting mine on Sat,50 quid will get u a good 1(Motorola TA200). but 70 quid will get u the new model Motorola T6222(which is smaller and lighter). They r avaliable from The Link and Dixons .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so we have

Pondy
Swampy
Grog
me shorty
evo6 tommi mak
splodge

Evo 6 tommi mak ,its great fun just following the leader test your brakes good time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paul

Put us down as a possible/maybe! got to check dates etc but if can do - will do :)
Never been to that part of the Country!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Put me down as a maybe, as I only live just down the road in Southampton.
I might be at Santa pod for the Easter Thunderball though, i'll know nearer the time.
Chris
T444 EVO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Paul,

No problem on the route. I shall get one organised! Don't think I'll be able to get there for 11.30am though (I'll be in Torquay, as I always go home to see my parents on a Bank Holiday), but around 12.00pm shouldn't be too much of a problem. One thing I will say about a route, is that whilst there are some fine roads in the forest, deer, cows, sheep, ponies and horses have a free rein in the forest and cause major trauma to the front of a car upon impact! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > Therefore, a sensible approach should be utilised by all on the day.

Evo 6 Tommi Mak,

I've got a Blitz NUR Spec R system with a cat replacement. Sounds marvellous!! I would say you can suck on it from behind, but my ickle E4 probably ain't as fast as your TME :(

Splodge,

Wouldn't of thought we'd get into the The Master Builders in Bucklers Hard. Probably best if we go to a proper pub somewhere rather than a hotel/restaurant. I've tested plenty in the area! :D

If anyone else is thinking of coming, it's a beautiful part of the world down here with some great pubs and scenery. What better than to combine it with lots of MLR members?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So we have !!!............

Pondy
Swampy
Grog
me shorty
evo6 tommi mak
splodge
Big EVO poss
Chris T44EVO poss

Grog ,appreciate the concern about the wildlife ,with the sound of your exhaust itll be the parting of the waves .
But yes realise the implications of large beasts hitting the front end.PROPER RALLY conditions:D.
Best thing to avoid speed camera's.
12 pm should'nt be a problem as normaly hang around for half an hour on top of the meeting time to allow for straglers.

My mobile if required is 07768 13-12-14.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Grog If u have time do u mind please blasting me around in ya car for a bit. I am thinking of getting a Blitz Exhaust and I would like to hear what it sounds like, cos I need a Back box! mine is 2 quiet! I am unsure whether to get Titanium or Blitz I would to hear them both. I like the idea of the Blitz cos it's got a removable baffler, but like Titanium as well!

My number is 07900 932137 Voda

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any chance this Sunday Grog? I know it's bit short notice but I am in desparate need of a better exhaust! mine is so quiet! I am very tempted by Blitz but just wanna make sure! I like it myself personally.

I would like to have a blast around with mine against yours, but I need to run in my HKS Pistons 1st! getting my car back on Sat!

Thanxs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No can do I'm afraid... The cars of road at the moment (No Tax), it needs to be taken down to my mechanic to have an irritaing engine noise erradicated, and I've just sold the wheels on it!! I'll be lucky if it goes anywhere in the next 4 weeks!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts