Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
For a car that's ~£30,000 it is a poor advert.

Get some pictures, I know people know what the new RS looks like but we are not talking about pocket change.

I always feel the more information displayed, the more chance of selling. (That's not a fact I just feel it helps).

Also put a firm price up, avoids you or potential buyer wasting time. Best of luck though!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other than pictures there's not much more I can say. It's a brand new car! Basically it's a brand new RS without the wait!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you was to walk into the dealership today and order waiting list is around 12 months slightly less if you have any other colour apart from nitro as there has been a higher demand for that colour. Heard rumours that they ran out of blue paint!😂 and shell bucket seats.how true it is I don't know.

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
Try LukeS on here . He's bought a few

·
Moderator™
27,618 Posts
Hi all.

I have a focus rs in nitro Blue which is here at the dealership and can be taken delivery of ASAP! Reason for the advert is I brought a bmw m4 and have fell in love with it. So the RS is no longer wanted!

Spec

Nitro Blue
Black alloys
Blue calipers
Shell seats
Sync 2
Door egde

Like I said it's brand new and at the dealership i can get photos for interested parties.

Price wise, again for anyone who is interested please give me a call I'm not wanting thousands over list. It's more to help someone jump the waiting list!

Any questions call me on 07958129094

Many thanks
Try LukeS on here . He's bought a few
Please can you add location.
Does the car actual belong to you or has it not been registered yet or even made???

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Does say in the advert that "I have a focus rs" car is awaiting pdi and collection just depends on who collects it me or someone eles

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
In about a month, I'm picking up a BMW 118i, £199 per month, £0 deposit, 24 mth contract! :smthumbup

Possibly can't get better than that for a brand new car?!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Yes you can!

Seat Leon Cupra 290 ST
£500 Deposit
£204 on 12 Mth PCP
Jammy git! there's always one! LOL
What's the mileage allowance? 8k?

Anyway... we digress! Sorry OP!!!
Will the garage not just keep it or do you HAVE to take it if not sold on?

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Jammy git! there's always one! LOL

What's the mileage allowance? 8k?

Anyway... we digress! Sorry OP!!!

Will the garage not just keep it or do you HAVE to take it if not sold on?
12k PA and option to buy the car at £18,500 at the end of 12 months.

The sales thread is dead anyway so I wouldn't worry about going off topic

1 - 20 of 31 Posts