Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ryan

Nice post.

When I fitted my exhaust, the PE one wasn't available (or was the HKS elbow). I ended up with the Magnex downpipe and CAT replacement pipe and Nur Spec R back section.

My review went something like..............

Woooooooooooooow the noise and Oh my God the flames!!!!

To get around the fuel cut, I fitted the Ralliart ECU (fine for the level I was going to) and did the ARP bottom end bolts HKS induction and increased the boost.

Did you get the plug for the tail-pipe to reduce the noise level? I have not tried mine in the two years I've had it http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

By the way if you're wondering about the power increase - I had mine on the first MLR RR day at Tuning Japanese and it put out around 345bhp. So your's should be doing better than that.

By the way I bought a PE fuel pump over a year ago, but still haven't fitted it yet!!

Naunt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Naunt,

TA, I know what you mean, the car now rocks :) so you had fuel cut with standard nur spec then, interesting.

I bought the Nur Spec 2nd hand from Hunty and didn't get the plug, not that I'd use it anyway :D

when you say 345 was this with ECU and induction?

ta
R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ryan

Yes, that was with the induction kit and the boost increase to 1.3 bar sustained.

I've not done anything much to it since cept one of those HKS dual sequential blow off things and that adds even more fun with the wooshing and the squeeking :)

Needless to say the stereo has to be a bit louder now.

Cheers

Naunt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Lee/Naunt, Slobber I have more that 300bhp :D

If I want to hear the Stereo I have to turn it up very loud now :) BUT I DON'T CARE!

Stud,
Well I'd suggest a drive up to Dudley to see Evoboy but its a bit far for you :) worth the trip though

R

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.