Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRADED MY 03 CIVIC R FOR EVO 260 ON 01 03 05 HAVE NOT STOPPED SMILING SINCE.I HAVE WANTED A EVO FOR YEARS BUT NEVER HAD THE £s BUT I COULD NOT RESIST A 260 FOR £20000 EVEN WITH THAT SPOILER. BIGEST FAULT FOR ME IS "COMFORT" SEATS WITH NO THIGH SUPPORT :D

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the happy house :D nice moto BTW.

Oh and you don't have to SHOUT ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy :D

I suppose the running costs are a bit of a shock to you after the CTR? :crackup:

(oh and some friendly advice, don't type in caps :blush: )

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry new to typing as well as evo. CTR in 2 years & 11000miles cost me 1 service(£170) and no tyres + about 33mpg

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
GAZ1 said:
sorry new to typing as well as evo. CTR in 2 years & 11000miles cost me 1 service(£170) and no tyres + about 33mpg
20MPG if your lucky and Optimax aswell, and be carefull with your clutch, mine lasted 12k and cost £900, you have got free servicing I take it :confused:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Gazzor said:
20MPG if your lucky and Optimax aswell, and be carefull with your clutch, mine lasted 12k and cost £900, you have got free servicing I take it :confused:
You lucky bugger mine lasted about 5 weeks due to the fact that it was throwing out 1.6 bar on a standard clutch :eek:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wish i had found this web site befor getting the car, i dont regret it but the running costs may be more than i planned for. what mileage should iget from the potenza 050a tyres on my car

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Depends how you drive, my car had 6k on it and had new tyres, I have got 16k out of them but I reckon about 8k would be about right ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
8k sounds ok as i only do about 5k per year cos i dont use it for work just mainly at weekends but that first 1000mile run in is going to take awhile.i am trying 2 get some proper recaros thats all i intend 2 do to it. my plan is 2 run it for 2-3 years while saving all spare cash and trade up 2 a 320 hopefully. thats if i have any spare running this car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts