Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new handbrake cble, but having trouble getting one, anyone any idea of where I can get this, the part I need is the cable from the actual handbrake to the coupling at the back of the centre console.

Please note: The evo 6 cable is too long

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's gotta be a world record for a handbrake cable going, no? I assume Warrenders cannot help?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great isn't it!! And co-ord sport are asking £117.50 plus vat for one.

I am going to see if I can break the gearbox next in record time - just to satisfy myself with the price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might I ask who the supplying dealer was? I presume they are doing nothing to help? Mail me off list if you want to.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's alright now, it has been sorted, co-ord sport quoted the wrong price, should have been £25, so this is now ordered, and the car was from Warrender, their Black 340 tuned one they had, but its so much hassle getting it sorted, I suppose I am just lazy, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with Warrender, they are a very good company - so its my fault really (even though the delivery driver was the one that broke the cable, but I took the cable out of the EVO 6 they were collecting from me - which they were fine about - but thats how I know that they are different sizes!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts