Lancer Register Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great Pics everyone, was my first time on the MLR stand but glad to have met a few new faces. Thanks again for sorting out the stand and really look forward to meeting new and old faces again in the future.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Great Pics everyone, was my first time on the MLR stand but glad to have met a few new faces. Thanks again for sorting out the stand and really look forward to meeting new and old faces again in the future.
👍👍 It was great to meet you too... Pleased you enjoyed the day 😃😃

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Looked epic Sue!

That 'blue' VI RSX (X998...) has had a respray (in Subaru Sonic Mica Blue or similar) or wrap right? I thought they were all silver or white? Looks good though.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Thanks Ian 👍

It did look stunning in the blue 😎😃👍

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Thanks Sue for organising.
we all had a really good day out and nice to be part of a show again
Ahh, pleased you all enjoyed the day Oli 👍😃 definately great to be back at a show again with the Evo Gang 🤩

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Great turn out and some cracking evos on show! Nice to speak to a few of you, hopefully catch some more of you next time!
👍 👍
It was a great show, hope to see you at another soon 😃

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
@squeakyclean32 is there a mlr trax stand for Silverstone on the first weekend in Oct?
Not that I'm aware of. Due to the uncertainty of the covid situation earlier in the year when we book these club stands there will be events we are not attending this year.
Hopefully next year things will be back to normal👍
If your interested in going to castle Combe, Ian is arranging a stand there for 9th October, you may still be able to book tickets 👍
JDM - Castle Combe - Saturday 9th October 2021 - With...

Sue

121 - 131 of 131 Posts