Lancer Register Forum banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
What time are people planning arriving? And guessing just all meeting at the stand :)
We're be there from 7am when the gates open but it's prob best to aim for no later then 8-8.30 am to beat the traffic馃憤

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Even with a 6.30 set off it will be 9 before I get there
No prob, we're see you when you get there 馃憤馃槂
We're leaving home at 5.30am... Gonna have a job getting our children up 馃檲馃槀

Premium Member
What's the latest can we get there for ?

Also iv missed out for a car pass wanted to go on stand but will have to park in car park can any one or any one have a spare pass I can buy

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
What's the latest can we get there for ?

Also iv missed out for a car pass wanted to go on stand but will have to park in car park can any one or any one have a spare pass I can buy
The show opens at 10am 馃憤

For those that have a vehicle stand pass they must be parked on the club stands by 09:30, ready for the event to open at 10:00.

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Looking forward to seeing everyone today 馃槂馃憤
Have a safe journey.
Sue & Ja

Premium Member
It's mad I drove down from Gateshead didn't see any Evo's on my journey down last night leaving hotel in abit get freshened up.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
A handful of photos of the MLR stand today. A great turnout of Evos!

Thanks for taking the time to post these up Matt 馃憤馃憤 .... Great shots of the Evo's 馃槑

Hope to see you at Combe for Rallyday 馃槂

I'll try to post mine up in the next day once I've had a chance to go through them馃槀馃槀

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Thanks to everyone that came yesterday (y) :)

The stand looked great with all the cars well presented with much cleaning going on in the morning :cool: resulting in three cars on our stand being awarded rosettes for being in the top 10 Mitsubishi's displayed at the show 馃憦
There was plenty of fun & banter & for many it was the first show of this year :)

Here's a few pics we managed to take during the day...feel free to copy any you want to keep...as I can only post ten pics at a time it may take a while :LOL:... Enjoy.

Sue & Ja :):)

81 - 100 of 131 Posts