Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://flic.kr/p/2i4qev9

Europe's biggest Japanese car show. Experience non-stop high-speed performance Japanese track action including spectacular drifting displays, a huge retail village and over 4,000 of Europe's best Japanese cars on display from the UK's thriving club scene. Firmly established as Europe's biggest Japanese car show, Japfest is the premier event for the serious enthusiast with all day edge-of-the-seat track action; this show never ceases to amaze.

Opening Times - 10am till 5pm (Entry from 7am)

Hi All,

Please find below the booking instructions for the rescheduled 2020 Japfest, Silverstone event (y)

Please add your name below once booked 😃
If you booked last year and have carried your ticket forward please also add your name below 😃

To book tickets to come to this year's Japfest Silverstone please follow these simple instructions...

1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk
2. Enter the club access code Mlr2020
3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as with your tickets attached

PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 16th August 2021, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon👍

Sue & Ja

Attendees carried forward from old thread - (does not include those that have booked online but have not posted on this thread).

1. Squeakyclean32
2. MItzi5
3. bopeyk
4. Fludds28
5. Andy.gentle
6. DavidK
7. oliverash
8. CursedChris
9. bobdole1
10. AlexGJ248
11. BlackmakDave
12. Darren4
13. Raptor
14. Coleman468
15. RS-EVO
16. KJC
17. Rice_bizcuitz
18. Tiring Hippo
19. Chiz
20. mitsubishigat

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello

Thanks for organising! Just waiting on dates with work. Is there anyone who has booked already? (y)
👍👍
Had an update today from Japfest bookings with attendees details. Currently there are 14 members registered to go 👍

The deadline for anyone wanting to book a place on the stand is 12 noon, 16th August 😃

Looking forward to seeing you all 😎

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All those who booked this event last year and carried over their tickets should now have received an email with their new tickets attached for this year's event 👍

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking forward to seeing all those that have booked 👍😃
Remember to post up here if you are attending 👍

Still plenty of time to book your tickets 😎... Cut off date for tickets is 12 noon Monday 16th August 2021.

Take care
Sue & Ja

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Unfortunately I have to cancel. Clashes with Brighton speed trials which I can't get out of. Will definitely be there for 2022.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a reminder the cut off date for tickets is 12 noon Monday 16th August 2021.

If you have booked or carried over your tickets from last year please either post up on here or message me with your club user name as I'm only given names 👍

Looking forward to seeing you all soon 😃

Sue & Ja

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How many are there on the stand now? :sneaky: Hopefully will get a good stand spot!
I'm away at mo but will have a check when I'm home in a week 👍👍
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon 😃

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Attendees carried forward from old thread - (does not include those that have booked online but have not posted on this thread).

1. Squeakyclean32
2. MItzi5
3. bopeyk
4. Fludds28
5. Andy.gentle
6. DavidK
7. oliverash
8. CursedChris
9. bobdole1
10. AlexGJ248
11. BlackmakDave
12. Darren4