Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm back after being away on a course for a weeks or so, but i have some news.... I have sold my white evo 4 to a friend of mine, and bought, guess what.......... a white evo 4!( Dave from DP Motorsports cars) and WOW what a difference in power, the car drives totally different! The dash board looks like the cockpit of a 747, bloody guages everywhere, i actually do a check list before i engage the car into gear! To any normal person they didnt have a clue it was a different car as from the outside its exactly the same as the last one but i am truely impressed, all i need to do now is take it round the track( never done it before ) so i can see what it can really do! Wheres the best place for me to start?
See you all on the road peeps:)

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So what is different? You dont just have more gauges there, right?
Should have sold it without the new clutch :D ... just kidding

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Claudius,

Why is your name showing up as ClaudiusK ? Did you and Michael finally get married?

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Debs,

Simon here from Japukmeets,

Good to see you've bought another Evo, it'd be interesting to see how your new Evo compares with your Hubby's GTiR (has he still got it??

Come to Santa Pod on the 14th, I'll be there in my Evo4, could be a good little race??

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's out driving it, not reading this shít forum where people tell others to fück off because they have a different brand of tires or something. Or assuming you got married because you slightly modified your name. No matter what I'm called, I call the Porsches, Ferraris, Evos, Ms, etc SLOW. Dont know why I drive the car, tires lost about half a kilo rubber weight in 20 kms, understeer is unbearable, acceleration (or should I say forward movement ) ridiculous and braking a nightmare. And on top of that, I have AYC.

I need a drink now, see you 'round, crawlers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Claudius(K),

And on top of that, I have AYC ...

... and even worse, you can't turn it off! Hope the hangover's not too bad ;)

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Claudius you stupid ass :D

why did you buy a TME

AYC that the biggest piece of **** ever made for guys who use the car for what it s made for :

SIDEWAYS :D

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Andre,

Claudius also have the abs, and 2000£ of sound in his trunk!!!

He say that the evo is slow but then he leave it standard.
That's because he bought a dvd player and he spend all the money in dvd:D!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Claudius has a radio in his car?? Even a full blown stereo system?? That is worse than having fog-lights on an Evo! All that extra weight.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, the stereo thing is true. I couldnt bear the noise form the tires at the ridiculous speeds my car is capable of reaching anymore. Dont need fog lights, no fog here.

Gerrit, dont be ridiculous. While you are right about weight, the difference is the same as between the weight of 2 different drivers... and I'm on a diet :D See you on the ring (passing me because your brakes fade! :D)

Droid
cant turn it off, true. Dont need to to pass you anyway. But I will replace it, awaiting the parts. Hehehe http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

MAXI
Why do you accuse me of leaving the car std? You know I am getting slight improvement parts (monitoring equipment, ECU, diff, brakes, Dynamic suspensions, etc). Are you JEALOUS?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts