Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a second hand lancer ('95 GLi) and wish to improve on it. what mods do you think should i set my sights on first?
i havent really a long background in automotives so some help would really go a long way. i figure my car is an Evo 3?
I'm really not sure. a short background on the Evo series would also be appreciated. You know any good sites where
i can learn more of these stuff? Thanks a lot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How can you figure your car is an evo3.How can you buy a car not knowing what it is?What do you tell your insurance company your car is,a gli or an evo3, there's quite a difference you know. #########################

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MLR forum is a great place for new people to find out information. The members here are generous and friendly. WTF is wrong with some people? Eh Adamevo1? WTF is wrong with you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adamevo1

Who has rattled your cage? Posts like yours are against the spirit of this forum hence the moderating of the post.

Siko
I hope you don't object to me modifying your post although I fully agree with what you have said.

Simon Nelson
1/2/02

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adamevo1 - what a lovely and thoughtful way to welcome a new member!!

Sherwin - Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy your car and drive safe :)

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well done Simon and well said the others. Adamevo go and take your over hyped ego and opionions elsewhere!!!

Welcome Sherwin, this IS THE PLACE to learn more honestly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sherwin,

i'm relatively new too.

The guys and girls on here are very helpful...apart form the odd one or two..but that's life!:D
I've saved loads of money already (spent enough too in the 2months i've owned my E4).

Just ask and they will inform.

Good lucK

Colie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts