Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I suspect the terms bravery and courage aren't extreme enough to describe the lads that charged from the landing craft onto the beach on that day.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thank god for them, god only knows what would have
Become of us. Shame we can't seem to gel together as
A "planet"......nobody could lose.
If everybody woke up from fantasy land & realised we don't live on a "planet" maybe we would all gel together & refuse to fight in idiotic pointless wars for psychopathic leaders lying to us about where we live & dividing us all with racial propaganda.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
If everybody woke up from fantasy land & realised we don't live on a "planet" maybe we would all gel together & refuse to fight in idiotic pointless wars for psychopathic leaders lying to us about where we live & dividing us all with racial propaganda.
Yes, because if we all suddenly realized the earth was flat that would solve all of the world's problems.

·
Premium Member
10,667 Posts
Why would living on a flat earth prevent wars?

·
Simon - EVO V
1,802 Posts
Jimmy, quick question, how old are you?

Also, please, try to show a little respect for our war dead. You may not agree with the reasons for their demise, however they still deserve respect.

:smthumbup

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yes, because if we all suddenly realized the earth was flat that would solve all of the world's problems.
Why would living on a flat earth prevent wars?
It's not the actual shape of the earth that would solve all the worlds problems. I couldn't care less whether it's flat, round or any other shape. The issue is that we have been lied to about it's true nature & our true origins & if everybody knew this we would get rid of the lying scum & not allow such a hierarchical system to ever exist again. This in turn would force real investigation into everything else we have been lied to about throughout history. In my opinion it would change the world as everybody would realise that once we let go of all the man made religions, belief systems & propaganda we are all brothers & sisters with no need to fight each other. We would all become more self empowered & stop allowing a corrupt authority to control our minds.

Jimmy, quick question, how old are you?

Also, please, try to show a little respect for our war dead. You may not agree with the reasons for their demise, however they still deserve respect.

:smthumbup
I'm not sure what my age has to do with all this but if it helps your thought process I'm 40 years young.

Also, I am showing no disrespect for anybody living or dead. All I am questioning are the reasons these people thought they were going to war for. If it turned out that that these reasons we're false & for the further gain of power to a tyrannical government then we have a serous problem.

The fact that there is massive suffering & loss of life going on in many places across this world why are they sinking £billions into exploring other so called worlds when they could be sorting out the problems here at home instead?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts