Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya M8:) where going! on thursday night through to sunday, think theres a couple of cars following it, where in scoobs, so if you dont mind and extra evo along would be good? dont know which stages yet, but it should be good to watch as the points are close. give me a shout if ya fancy it. cheers Lee:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good idea for a get together, we are there Thurs- Sunday ( probably in a freelander tho )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GREAT GUYS,WE ARE THERE ON SAT AFTERNOON AND ALL DAY SUNDAY,WE ARE STAYING AT A TRAVEL INN OR LODGE IN PENCOID NEAR BRIDGEND,DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FREELANDER WE COULD BE IN A TRANSIT OR MERC OR WHATEVER I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON.WOULD BRING THE EVO BUT IAM WORRIED ABOUT SECURITY ETC.WILL BE GOING TO SPECIAL STAGE IN CARDIFF SAT AFTERNOON WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET UP WITH ALL YOU GUYS AFTERWARDS.LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

CHEERS SIMON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simon, you really have to get that caps lock key fixed mate!

It's been playing up since you sent me last email :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have put a thread on the regional meets board - would be good to have a beer and see the Evo in its natural environment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.