Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone tell me where i can get a set of number plates for my Evo6, the ones on it at the moment get me by (legally), the previous owner put them on in place of his personal ones. The rear one is not deep enough, you can still see the little clips the bigger one should fit into, and the front just aint the right size but doesnt look as bad as the rear. I have tried the local Motor Factors but they say they dont do or cant do one that deep (rear). the local Mitsi garage get there's done by the MF and tell me they put square ones on the rear of Evo's anyway, i prefere the longer ones!http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
The size of the ones the previous owner had on, which are OK are: 14 x6.5 front and amp; 20.5 x6 rear. If anyone can or do know where i can get a set can you please let me know either by email or on here,;) Cheers guys an gals......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try halfords my local branch make them on site only about £12.99. the one's they make fitted my 5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine done by Iain Palmer who advertised on here. It was a hobby of his and he did a good job, he can do any size you like and it cost me £22 for a pair (inc postage). Have a look at the members cars for my E6 (N6 GSR) featuring his plates and before you say they look big, I wanted them that size.
Bear in mind this was a over a year ago now and the legislation has changed but it would be worth droping him a mail - [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SilverSmudger,

If u have any trouble I can get some class plates done , Mitsubishi diamonds and evolution logo on the left on a background colour (mines on holographic foil) and numbers and letters in any font u want. Correct plate sizes 2 .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evoboy

That sounds great, what sort of price are we talking? and are they in the sizes stated above?

Let me know i'm interested.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for being a bit slow :)
I can still make plates so e-mail me for more info - this address is easier to remember for future reference and amp;lt;[email protected] and amp;gt;

Cheer for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts