Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guyz, i seek your HELP and ADVICE ASAP!!

set the NePoints of my S-AFC to: Ne1|EQU|1K, Ne2|EQU|1.5K, Ne3|EQU|2K, Ne4|EQU|3K, Ne5|EQU|4K, Ne6|EQU|5K, Ne7|EQU|6K, Ne8|EQU|7K (which is the redline of my E4 GSR). no correction (set to 0 ) was applied to all 8 NePoints as i plan to tune it on the roller later, once i get the AVC-R. surprisingly, when i restart my car in the next day and checked the NePoints setting again, Ne2 became 1.8K and Ne3 became 2.3K - huh?! how can this be possible as i thought S-AFC only increment in 500, 1000 or 1500 only!! i did the [Initialize] then ON-OFF the ignition to complete the S-AFC reset, viola everything back to factory default settings. set the primary config again ie. Karman, 4-cylinder (arrow up), HiThr|EQU|60% LoThr|EQU|35% and rest i leave it to default settings. redo the above again ie. Ne2|EQU|1.5K, Ne3|EQU|2K, to reconfirm the bug and yess, the same weirdo occured again and gotta [Initialize] the unit all over again. anyone experienced such weirdo before?! is this normal?! could it be the S-AFC is intelligent enough to determine the best NePoint thus overriding my NePoints setting?! need help, URGENT!!

S.K. Lee
E4 GSR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re:need help on APEXi S-AFC NePoints

Sounds strange, maybe you did sthg wrong. Call RC Developments.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:need help on APEXi S-AFC NePoints

posted my Q to S-AFC DSM forum just now and anxiously waiting for their replies.

went to my car just now and [Initialize] the unit again (for the 4th time now). my 5th test... set the NePoints to: Ne1|EQU|1K, Ne2|EQU|1.5K, Ne3|EQU|2K, Ne4|EQU|3K, Ne5|EQU|4K, Ne6|EQU|4.5K, Ne7|EQU|5K, Ne8|EQU|6K, startup the car and bring it out for a short drive, shutdown the car then just turn the ignition ON to recheck the NePoints settings. yupp, Ne4 changed to 2.8K again (seems to happen at this NePoint only!!) but rest of the NePoints remain unchanged!! once this bug occurs, pressing the [up/down] arrow key on Ne4 will change its' value from 2.3K (300rpm above Ne3|EQU|2K) - and amp;gt; 2.8K - and amp;gt; 3.3K - and amp;gt; 3.8K (200rpm below Ne5|EQU|4K), this is really weird!!

PLS HELPPP!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts