Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the front off-side wheel, it is the clip that goes across the front of the calliper, the front being the bit closest to the bumper. This pic shows something like it, although my clip runs across the width of the calliper and is about an inch high with two little springy arm things on it. Could well be different in this pic cos this isn't an evo calliper.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
aidy,

when i first fitted my ap's i forgot to put them in straight away and the pads rattled like hell, so i fitted them the next day. as someone says this rattling may loosen the pins - not good.

if you are stuck i can send you one of mine from the old brembo calipers until you can sort one from mitsi or where ever.

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oli goon said:
aidy,

when i first fitted my ap's i forgot to put them in straight away and the pads rattled like hell, so i fitted them the next day. as someone says this rattling may loosen the pins - not good.

if you are stuck i can send you one of mine from the old brembo calipers until you can sort one from mitsi or where ever.
Cheers for the offer :smthumbup but being an EVO my next service is already booked in so I'm getting it sorted pretty soon anyway :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.