Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to fit a bag tank in the boot in the spare wheel well, and do away with the under floor tanks - repipe everything in dash 6 aeroquip.

Thing is, I need a new pump - external one, that can pump somewhere in the region of 200 litres at 6 bar (I think). Bosch seem like a good choice. Anyone know where I can find part numbers, prices etc.? Or recommend an alternative? Need it quickly...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blade, be carefull which fuel lines you use as some of them let the fumes into the car, kevlar ones are the best and are used by the works rally teams.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Give Bosch UK a call - I don't have the number.

They have very helpful technical people - found a part number for a mystery fuel pump for me once - turned out to be an early Porker 928 pump - 230lph. Can get from Porsche parts dealers a whole lot cheaper than an HKS Bosch pump!

Have a look at SX and Paxton pumps from states too. 1000hp capacity - never buy another pump.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a high pressure pump from Bosch, and a bag tank. Pump will do 210l/hr at 8 bar!! £197 - not bad... Needs priming in use, but that is fine for a track car.

70l bag tank, lightweight, fits in wheel well - £1k

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evoboy, would like info on the underfloor venturi thing now that I am removing the tank :D

Anyone want a PE uprated pump??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.