Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
nd 4g64 2.37ltr long block

Here we have for sale is my Norris Designs 2.3litre short motor. This has completed approximately 800 miles since built. The only reason I am selling to go with something a little more drag focused :)

Built to handle well over 1000bhp

Does not include the head!!!!

The spec is as follows:

4g64 2.37ltr nd built

Nd processed block

Nd 100mm billet crank

Manly turbo tuff I beam rods 156mm

Wiseco 1400hd pistons

clevite thrusts

acl race bearings

nd long ballance shaft removal kit

Arp main stud kit

Crank scraper plate

Nd L19 head studs

Nd oil pump

Nd water pump

Nd sump

Belt tensioner/pulleys

The engine is still in the car but if anybody is really interested i will get norris designs to take the engine out, which I will cover the costs.

Item located in Oxford

PM me or email at [email protected]

Price £4200 for a cracking built engine!!!
Cost me 7k with parts and labour to build the short block!!!

Price dropped again £3995 no offers!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
674 people have looked at this and no one is interested? ?? Come on guys, this is the ultimate engine build for sprint, track and fast rd use, knowing it's built by the best and the right parts have been used!!!

·
ADAPT AND OVERCOME
5,520 Posts
Will be a good engine for sprints shame it's built by nd or I would of snapped it off you
Reason I say nd I had nearly exact same spec engine from nd and it blew after 7k wasn't actually moving when it blew rod let go of piston and
All I got from Simon was there must of been heat issues but thing is I am running apexi hand commander and there was not heat issues with engine temp
But Ohwell cheap price for high spec engine

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will be a good engine for sprints shame it's built by nd or I would of snapped it off you
Reason I say nd I had nearly exact same spec engine from nd and it blew after 7k wasn't actually moving when it blew rod let go of piston and
All I got from Simon was there must of been heat issues but thing is I am running apexi hand commander and there was not heat issues with engine temp
But Ohwell cheap price for high spec engine
You may have just been unlucky. Nd build some fast reliable cars.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts