Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back recently from my honeymoon in usa had to go mooching round the nascar track then found out when there ya can get out on the track for a reasonably i thought $110 i got to say i thought my evo was good round the bends but i was massively impressed with these cars i was doing about 120 coming to the corners and not so much as a sqeak from the wheel mind if ya see the width of these tyres ya can understand why

Attachments

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
we went to daytona last year didnt go round the track but went on the tour round it on the milkfloat as the nipper aptly called it :crackup:

isnt it amazing how high the banks are in real life scarry to think some of them can drive the top

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
that last one was taken kind of hanging over the wall
jesus its steep ill tell you
imagine being able to hit the top of that in your evo and driving round it ;)

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Round and round and round and CRASH! Round and round and round and CRASH!

:bored:

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Reims said:

well to be fair i did think that myself untill i saw a few going round they were doing some tests or something

the noise and smell was unreal and the bottle they have to get them up on those walls you cant knock that :cool:

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Reims said:

In some ways Chris its a similar sport to Drag racing, you only get the full benefit if you are there for real, watching it on TV just doesn't do Nascar justice

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We went to daytona but that wasn't there them pics where from the richard petty experience at disney just before ya go into magic kingdom did ya notice just how raw they are inside them like the dash looks like its made from checker plate :D
and the switches you would hear them click from 500 yards away when ya flicked one and the gear stck remined me of something outa a truck with a big white cue ball ontop of it mint experience though if anybody gets the chance to try it would highly recomend it . tried and tried to get the mrs in it but she seen the bank and the speed they go round the bends and she was having none of it lol

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
funny you should say that the day we went to the magic kingdom i made a bee line for the petty experience track

nearly smashed the hire car up and cut everyone up i was standing up the railings for over an hour with the nipper

the mrs was in the car cooking she wasn't too impressed :crackup:

got a roasting from the disney security too for parking on the grass oopps

we wen't from probebly first in the park to an hours que never mind

1 - 18 of 18 Posts