• Tacky, WTF !!

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Not Tacky, I Like It !!

Votes: 7 25.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I think not! No matter what your name is!

"Barry" and "Tracey" ...............OMG! :D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Tacky,Chav ............a bit like Evo's really.......but as long as you are happy who care's eh ...........

my vote .......Tacky

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Lol more wacky than tacky i voted yes :crackup:

At least you can name and shame the driver of the porker as he/she tries it on with the Evo ;)

*only applies upto C4S

but if i were in a position to own a porsche it would have GT3 on the back definately not a christian name

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Agreed, the only name badge I would consider is GT3 or turbo, and I believe both of them come with the car ;)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Total tack, seen this a while ago and thought it was a horrendous idea then, not got any better since :crackup:

Funny i was thinking of taking EVOLUTION off the back of my Evo, maybe i'll put TIMOTHY on instead :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Might get a few of these made up of "****" and "AR$E", for every god dam boxter I see parked like a, well a **** or an ar$e.

Would be funny to see the owner return to find there lovely Porsche badge replaced with some thing a little more honest :D

·
Registered
804 Posts
OMG that has to be one of the WORST ideas ever!!!!!

One Example they've got is "Thanks Daddy" - I'm sorry but some pikey little Chav would Key that the second they saw it - Porsches get enough "unwanted" attention as it is - why would you want to add to it????

That's like having the sticker saying "don't get too close to what you can't afford" or something - talk about asking for trouble!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts