Stripped the engine down enough for it to go and get rebuilt...was worried about the release bearing in the gearbox after reading people have spent hours trying to get it released! But did it first time
Spent Friday prepping the engine bay ready to be re-painted.
There was some rust starting to appear where the bonnet stay bracket was so I removed that
Front panel wasn't looking the best either
So I spent ages on the lower front panel getting it back to bare metal with various wire brushes on a drill, then went round the whole engine bay and rust treated everywhere and left it over night. Didn't get any pictures of this unfortunately
So yesterday I got it trailered to work and got the engine bay painted...