Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Cheers guys, cams do make a difference on the first tweek that Matt did the horsepower rose about 15bhp!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I did mate was up on the ramp, lovely looking motor. . . .cornwall!! a long way to travel for the engine work ;) . . when I was there someone from Bangladesh was on the phone after some tunning tips from Matt:mhihi:

There was also a yellow 8 FQ300 I think with carbon bonnet getting some under bonnet work done and an 8 260 in the car park that looked less than standard:mhihi: oh and a turbo'd civic that looked:coolsm:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I did mate was up on the ramp, lovely looking motor. . . .cornwall!! a long way to travel for the engine work ;) . . when I was there someone from Bangladesh was on the phone after some tunning tips from Matt:mhihi:

There was also a yellow 8 FQ300 I think with carbon bonnet getting some under bonnet work done and an 8 260 in the car park that looked less than standard:mhihi: oh and a turbo'd civic that looked:coolsm:
Its a long way 5 hours not quite Bangladesh:lol: don't mined travelling when you know it being looked after:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Geoff the first run he did was actualy 288hp atw but it wasn't safe, so he didn't run it to full revs, theoreticaly it was 288hp atw untouched by Matt and the torque was higher!!, so it was a little bit different to XO's readings:angel:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts