Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasup to all my fellow evo fans. a lancer is my dream car and when i finally get one its going to be black with red streak marks on the side and neon lights on my license plate and under the car i will be the fastest street racer on the planet :D ;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
chaos control said:
wasup to all my fellow evo fans. a lancer is my dream car and when i finally get one its going to be black with red streak marks on the side and neon lights on my license plate and under the car i will be the fastest street racer on the planet :D ;) :cool:
are you taking the P!ss :crackup:

·
Evo 7 & R35 Gtr
12,909 Posts
Re: Re: Re: my time is almost here!

Weebl said:
I don't think it's fair to tar all Americans with that brush mate, just the Vin Diesel 2 fast 2 spurious wannabes :D
I wassent taring anyone with any brush? I simply pointed our American friend towards a site closer to home. :confused:

(wonders of muttering) ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
chaos control said:
Move on nothing to see here. :hammerhea

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: my time is almost here!

Makes said:
how rude to do that in front of a lady :( :cry:
you berk you love it

told ya so in 5 years or so every teenage chav with 6k in there pocket will be driving around in evos with neon lighting and bling wheels :eek:

face it peeps its a fact :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.