Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Think I have the same one, similar anyway, evo 6 with tommi/ marlboro livery. Mines pretty beat up cos I used a paint thinners tin as a cone when I was younger, and crashed into it, went all cloudy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think I have the same one, similar anyway, evo 6 with tommi/ marlboro livery. Mines pretty beat up cos I used a paint thinners tin as a cone when I was younger, and crashed into it, went all cloudy :rolleyes:
yep, that's the one! i've just spent an hour taking off the stickers to be left with an original red TME with just the stripes down the side.

and some massive gay Ralliart stickers across the back which are part of the stripes :(

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I've no stickers left except lights, grills/vents and rear no plate V22MMR :D The make of mine is Carisma. Also got white spoiler blade, half of bonnet and half or rear bumper where marlboro stickers were.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've no stickers left except lights, grills/vents and rear no plate V22MMR :D The make of mine is Carisma. Also got white spoiler blade, half of bonnet and half or rear bumper where marlboro stickers were.
mine's tamiya :)

i wish i could sack off these ralliart ones, but i want to keep the stripes, so i can't. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts