Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Not a for sale thread in disguise but I’m genuinely not sure where to price it, and don’t want to list with a dreamy one.

I will likely be selling my 8RS as my supra has taken the only dry storage space I have, and this is too nice to keep out for long periods.

Mean little thing with a big spec.

2.3 stroker built by RA Motorsport, was running 726bhp now turned down to 606bhp at 1.5bar.

GTX35 turbo kit

Carbon Synch gear box build from the USA

Front and rear Cusco diffs

Front and rear AP brakes

KW Clubsport 3 way suspension
Link G4+ ECU

Currently got a swirl pot fuel system in the back but I may change to a more road friendly fuel system.

Much more but I think you get the idea.

Clear history in Japan and the UK. All panels are original and line up perfectly. Paint is near perfect, no rust anywhere and the underside is immaculate. 87k Miles and 1 owner in the UK (imported 2 years ago).

When I put the add on I will get it detailed and take proper pictures. Didn’t want to pull it out with an unnecessary cold start this morning.

A pretty rare car!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Car Steering part Steering wheel Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Motor vehicle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, mate

Very nice!:cool:
Has it got a carbon roof?
Any specific reason for lowering the boost?
What are the specifics on the gearbox, as iv never heard of that set up before.Are the ratios the same/is it 5 or 6 speed?
Sorry for all the questions!
Your supra must be pretty special if you are keeping this one outside, could you put up some pictures of it , please, as i love a supra!
No the roof is wrapped I believe, carbon would be nice but not sure if it would interfere with the structure….

The car suffered a turbo failure previously, once I had it rebuilt I just wanted to err on the side of caution. Plus for an amateur driver like me on circuit, a steady, progressive map is better!

I believe it’s a gear set, synchros, bearings etc. Still a 5 speed with standard ratios, at least that is how it feels.

Yes Supra is is lovely also, a big single TT6. It took priority as I just had the underside done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just dropped to off to dynotech to have the fuel system sorted and mapped again. Also bought a full MR interior I’m going to put in so it’s a bit more bearable on the road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts