Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi people,

Just had my car tweaked at car planet and currently running 339.3 bhp at the wheels, estimated 446.5bhp at the flywheel and 490lbs ft of torque!! Well impressed considering its an 80 series evo 9 turbo! Will post the graphs soon!!

Yeo.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the torque starts coming strong at 3000rpm and on full song at 3500rpm... Its like lift off!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
very nice
you made more bhp than me but less torque:D
on similar engine spec:smthumbup
and talk about it being asmatic
get some graphs up mate i'll put mine up aswell so we can compare:smthumbup
regards
Saj

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heres the graphs.. there is a kink in one of the curves due to a misfire in one of the plugs... only happened on this run! and it is running a little richer to be safe!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
9 Turbo

Why bother with upgrading to a Green/Red:handsup: when the 9 turbo's are producing this sort of power:eek::D:smthumbup
I bet this drives well:smthumbup
Enjoy:D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Ive just ordered a IX turbo, if mine made 430/430 id be over the moon, let along nearly 450 :eek:

Im presuming the unusually high torque fiqures is due to it being a stroker?

Excellent figures anyway mate :smthumbup

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
very impressive figures Yeo:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Ive just ordered a IX turbo, if mine made 430/430 id be over the moon, let along nearly 450 :eek:

Im presuming the unusually high torque fiqures is due to it being a stroker?

Excellent figures anyway mate :smthumbup
Steve 430hp+ is very acheivable with an 80 series IX turbo , when Si first mapped my car there was a slight prob with it gettin peak desired boost with an EVC 5 fitted so after a month or so i went an got an EVC 6 an a slight tweak an produce similar peak HP to Yeo's on 2 different DD rolling roads , althou my torque is about 50lbsft down on Yeo's .

Great figures dude :smthumbup

Hopefully these S2's can give a little more over the S1's :eek:

John

1 - 20 of 83 Posts