Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my poor old evos in bits now with tubular manifold pics

my evos in bit but not all bad as when back togeather itl be a beast with new engine etc and new paintjob..

below engine in bits..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another head striped ready to be sent off for new valve guides and 16 new valves..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last one its feeling sorry for its self and trying to hide away under a sheet

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Gutted for you. It's a sad sight seeing those pic's. But it WILL be bigger and stronger once it's all done.

Trina :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
will be awesome when its done mate. PM me if you want a turbo outlet as I can get better ones made than the one that I have here.

Whos doing the work matey?

Oh and let me know if you need anything else as I have a couple of good contacts for bits at the moment :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Like the manafold dave! mines gettin stripped soon for a rebuild too, glad you stuck with it.

Carl

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry for late reply been working until 10 oc every day the manifold is a dn performance one from slowboyracing

at 499 dollors and it fitted strightr on no messing about or moving anything all u need is handls like jeremy beadle to fit som,e of the bolts

anyway its all back up and runing now havent drove it but just runn it for about 30 mins smoking seems to have stop which is good

question do std pistons have

tex 68d stamped on them..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
carl can u do me a favour please can u post me a pic of ursteering wheel were did u get it from..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Dave did you mean me??

If so the steering wheel is the standard fit one but it still has the extra pad fitted to the centre, if you pull this off its just a momo whell underneath.

Looking good by the way.

Carl

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well the cars baack up and running and goes a lot batter even on sd boost with manifold etc

and a bit of messing about got me this..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts