Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Some nice bikes there

A friend of a friend has just bought this

Michael Laverty's 2012 British Superbike Yamaha M1. He a 50 year old 30 time TT racer, he said it sheds tyres there's that much power and rear starts to sway a bit at 150mph while testing :lol:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Some nice bikes there

A friend of a friend has just bought this

Michael Laverty's 2012 British Superbike Yamaha M1. He a 50 year old 30 time TT racer, he said it sheds tyres there's that much power and rear starts to sway a bit at 150mph while testing :lol:
are you sure this isnt a 2007/ 2008 r1?

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Can only tell you what I've been told mate ;) as not a biker myself. My mate is an ex motorbike racer who used to race with Barry Sheen, he's now a photographer and have got to know him through my racing.

Bloke who owns the bike is Brian Robinson, he's known Brian since he was 13 and introduced him to motorcycle racing at Cadwell Park when Brian was 16 at the Yamaha 350 production race, where Brian won all 3 races and won novice of the day :)

Brians competed in over 30 TT races and is an independent motorcycle engineer now who looks after Jamie Whithams bikes for Goodwood so think he knows his stuff :smthumbup

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread nwwil :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Can only tell you what I've been told mate ;) as not a biker myself. My mate is an ex motorbike racer who used to race with Barry Sheen, he's now a photographer and have got to know him through my racing.

Bloke who owns the bike is Brian Robinson, he's known Brian since he was 13 and introduced him to motorcycle racing at Cadwell Park when Brian was 16 at the Yamaha 350 production race, where Brian won all 3 races and won novice of the day :)

Brians competed in over 30 TT races and is an independent motorcycle engineer now who looks after Jamie Whithams bikes for Goodwood so think he knows his stuff :smthumbup

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread nwwil :)
ye sorry but it looks like mine! But mine has more toys on:smthumbup
Oh like the lc 500. Always wanted 1:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts